dForce Thorn Dryad Outfit for Genesis 8 Females

petes imagespetes images Posts: 213

Just purchased [dForce Thorn Dryad Outfit for Genesis 8 Females]the above, set the pose etc then tried to simulate, just explodes any reason why? tried adding dforce dynamic surface that didn't help, tried uninstalling it etc, that didn't work iether

Edited for Please put your question in the post body and the title - Daz 3D Forums

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• How are you simlating - from a memorised zero pose, from soem other memorised pose, using the Timeline play-range from some pose? Do any body parts pass through each other during the course of the simulation?

• How are you simlating - from a memorised zero pose, from soem other memorised pose, using the Timeline play-range from some pose? Do any body parts pass through each other during the course of the simulation?

thanks for the speedy reply. tried both from memorised on and off, no timeline, no other memorised pose and nothing appears to poke through

• Its possible if you are using a custom shape or character that the autogenereated fit morph is causing some issues?  Dforce can be very finicky but we do our best to make things behave and work out of the box.  I'd suggest trying the same pose with the outfit on a default g8, just to check if its the pose or the morph causing troubles

LM

• Its possible if you are using a custom shape or character that the autogenereated fit morph is causing some issues?  Dforce can be very finicky but we do our best to make things behave and work out of the box.  I'd suggest trying the same pose with the outfit on a default g8, just to check if its the pose or the morph causing troubles

LM

already tried that same problem, not using any other shape iether, tried it with a primitive plain with the figure posed to sitting just pokes through the plain where other clothing reacts to the floor - by not poking through

• thats interesting I had that issue on a differrent outfit the other day. it kept drooping through the plane I had for the floor. Very frustrating!  

I wonder if DAZ has been tinkering behind the scenes again.  I'll ask around, see if anyone else has seen this issue.

LM