how can I creat this kind of black effect

In FG Cowgirl (SKU:73617)

The characters in the picture are black, glossy, almost without reflection, with a deep feeling.

How can you set such a skin effect?

Comments

• kyoreonakyoreona Posts: 170

https://www.daz3d.com/fg-cowgirl-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

I don't know why I can't upload pictures.... pls check the link 

• RobinsonRobinson Posts: 751

Get glossy reflectivity to 0, reflectivity to 0, clear the translucency and base colour maps away (set to none) and set their colour to black.

• RobinsonRobinson Posts: 751

Also a closer look appears to be either rim light or some kind of post-process outline too.

Robinson said:

Get glossy reflectivity to 0, reflectivity to 0, clear the translucency and base colour maps away (set to none) and set their colour to black.

Thank u sir ~but why can't I find "reflectivity , translucency "you mentioned in parameter ?  Is that whole name ?

And , I try to clean all maps to "none", and make it black , finally , I got the effect I want .

But if I change the color to pink ,for example , the effect is not good , I can see the body line very clearly ...

• kyoreona said:

Thank u sir ~but why can't I find "reflectivity , translucency "you mentioned in parameter ?  Is that whole name ?

They're in the Surfaces pane, not the Parameters pane.

kyoreona said:

They're in the Surfaces pane, not the Parameters pane.

Thank you sir !yes