Trouble loading morphs on genesis 8 in Daz 4.12

I can no longer load any morphs on my genesis 8. The G8 initial load doesn't detect them either. My load times are wonderfully fast now, but only bodybuilder, pear, and two other basics show up. Trying to apply a shape doesn't change anything nor does any issue appear in the log 

I uninstalled Daz and reinstalled it on a new drive after a fresh windows but directed it to the same folder to use as my library since i didnt have to change that drive. Everything still appears there, but now when I try to apply a shape or a morph on G8, nothing happens. Anyone have any ideas, as I really dont want to reinstall everything?

Comments

• That sounds like a path issue. can you see the /Data/ folder in the Content Library pane in any of your active content directories - e.g. Daz Studio Formats>My Library>Content>Data?

• edited October 2020

Yeah. You're not wrong That would be the exact issue. So Daz is detecting the data folder as a general folder then. Is there a way to fix this? 

Update: it's also an issue with the runtime folder

Post edited by atchyoo_fea329cbf9 on
  • That prsumably means you installed manually? The folders from the Content folder in the zip are the ones that need to go into your Content Directory, not the Content older itself (it's there as a placeholder for the actual content directory). If you are using Windows you can just select everything from the Content folder and paste it into the Content Dierctrory (e.g. My Library or My daz 3D Library), or you can use Install Manager, Daz central, or Daz Studio itself to install.

• Well that was what it was for my manually installed stuff, but my smart content wasn't there either. Because I had it installed to the default file on my old drive. I do appreciate your help. I was at a loss until you made that comment.

I'll just see myself out for this user error.