Looking for some input on this monitor - 34" LG 34WN750-B

5200north5200north Posts: 249

This monitor is available now for $399. It's in my price range and I'd love to have this much screen real estate. I've seen some good reviews but honestly, my head is numb from all the different features. 

Would this be a good choice to use with Daz3d? I'm sure there are more expensive monitors that are better but this is better for my budget. As soon as things get more stable i'm planning on building my dream PC with a 3080 and all the bells and whistles and was putting off getting a monitor until after i upgrade my pc but this seems like a good deal. Right now I have a nvidia 710 ( i know its not a great card but its just a temporary solution)

Any advice?

here's the link to the slickdeal page...

https://slickdeals.net/f/14405309-34-lg-34wn750-b-3440x1440-75hz-ultrawide-hdr10-ips-freesync-monitor-399-free-s-h?page=4#commentsBox

product-image.jpg
1500 x 1500 - 688K
Post edited by 5200north on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,429
    edited October 2020

All that screen and you get only 1,440 pixels vertically. I would think, unless you typically do landscape orientation renders, that less width and more height (for all those lists of properties and content) would be better, but obviosuly that's a matter of taste. Also, if you have or are reaching the age to develop presbyopia the marked difference in distance between your eyes and the centre of the screen and your eyes and the edges of the screen might be a problem.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on