Save and Crash

I thought this issue had been sorted out but it returns and only recently its started doing it again same as before if you save a scene don't matter the size one figure / two  scenery etc it will crash as in lock the entire machine up! And you have to restart the entire PC for it to not do it again till you save and if you do it will do it again 

I was not aware of a update but Daz  seems to have updated? And with it caused the return of a extremely annoying problem for me I'm not sure if its just me or not having this problem but Is there I way I can return to an older version? and the Beta or the current one I have also has the same problem indecision

Comments

• That sounds like there may be an issue with your GPU when it is generating the thumbnail. Check to see if the driver version has been chnaged by a system update behind your back. You can see when the last DS update was from the threads in the Daz Studio Discussion forum.

• DxC09DxC09 Posts: 34

Forgive my likely blindness as to where it would be but.. I can't find where the list of the DS updates is would you mind showing me? there is a update for my 2080 so I've given that a go and see if that helps

for some reason the Geforce Experience decided to not inform me of a update so it might be the issue I hope so! But I do have another one that I've only just notice since I had the Beta and the current version open at the same time

Beta has a lot more options like face expressions /  moprhs etc  and the current version has none of them at all nowhere to be seen it's got a few but not the full amount as it should have  even though my folders are setup correctly I had both of them open side by side to compare so I must of missed something but I am at a loss as to what it would be 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014
    DxC09 said:

Forgive my likely blindness as to where it would be but.. I can't find where the list of the DS updates is would you mind showing me? there is a update for my 2080 so I've given that a go and see if that helps

for some reason the Geforce Experience decided to not inform me of a update so it might be the issue I hope so! But I do have another one that I've only just notice since I had the Beta and the current version open at the same time

Beta has a lot more options like face expressions /  moprhs etc  and the current version has none of them at all nowhere to be seen it's got a few but not the full amount as it should have  even though my folders are setup correctly I had both of them open side by side to compare so I must of missed something but I am at a loss as to what it would be 

If you are using W10, it is known to "update" GPU drivers to ones Microsoft prefers without asking the user for permission.

Sadly the updating my driver did nothing and it still crashes if I save and try to render without restarting sad I ama bit perplexed by this to say the least and I hope to find a solution as neither the Beta or the current version work at all...

The problem still continues and even with the new Beta as well I opened a ticket to hopefully get a version that worked but this issue itself.. is very strange frown