Move all Daz content

Hello All.. Is there a way to move all of my DS content plus the program itself off of my C drive? I need to move it due to it hogging up so much space on the same drive as my OS.. Not to metion if OS fails I lose all my DS work... thanks :o) 

Comments

• To move the application you will need to uninstall and reisntall it, and any plug-ins or other add-ons that isntall like software. Content you can do the same, and if you installed through DIM or Daz Central it's best to do so (you can, in DIM, edit the paths in the advanced settings then select everything in the Installed tab, right-click, and choose the option to reinstall using the current path. However you move the content you will need to tell DS where to look now - Edit>Preferences>Content tab>Content Directory Manager.

• I moved my Daz3D library from one drive to another last year. There's a thread about the process here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/332926/moving-daz-assets-from-one-drive-to-another

• Thank you for the help. I am venturing in to these new ssd drives, and just starting with a 256gb.. I have to watch what I store on it beyond windoze. I will eventually go to larger one if they work out :o)