Master Chen [commercial]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,787
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Master Chen is here

http://www.daz3d.com/rawart/master-chen-hd

Every young hero once trained under their aged master. Master Chen is here to train a whole new generation of martial arts heroes.

This masterfully crafted character comes complete with standard Low density morphs, and a set of custom crafted High Density morphs specifically designed to work seamlessly with the the characters textures, matching wrinkle for wrinkle,bringing a new level of realism to the character.

Product Includes:

• One Chen character preset
• One set of full body MAT files
• One set of Genital MAT files
• Two face MAT files
• One Low Density morph set
• One High Density morph set
• Also includes Poser companion files with custom made material presets.

02-Chen-POP-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 417K
00-Chen-main-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 390K

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Wonderful character Rawn he has so much personality, Went straight to DIM with Lee! And many thanks for the HD + Standard option :) I do prefer to have the choice, especially in big scenes. Thanks :D

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

SpyroRue said:
    Wonderful character Rawn he has so much personality, Went straight to DIM with Lee! And many thanks for the HD + Standard option :) I do prefer to have the choice, especially in big scenes. Thanks :D

Sold!! And thank you. Might be a while before I can do renders.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,328
    edited December 1969

Excellent looking character, I love the fact he's not all skin and bones.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,787
    edited December 1969

Thanx guys
    It took a while to figure out the best approach to using HD, so now I plan to make all my characters with separate LD shaping morphs and HD detail morphs (well...most characters..some may not lend well to that)

As for skin and bones...I am sure he was probably more lean in his youth....but I figure things relax a little with age (at least they do with me LOL).....But yeah, I was going for a more stocky strength for this guy.

Rawn

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,766
    edited December 1969

He's awesome. Tapped out at the moment between all the crazy sales, but he'll go in the cart soon enough. IThis and Me4D's two new outfits are my favorite items in today's Lee-centric releases, and ironically they're the only ones that aren't Lee specific...

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

It looks stunning. I always appreciate older characters - and he's not the generic Caucasian male too!

• CzexanaCzexana Posts: 167
    edited December 1969

Excelent character with great detail - clearly a man with a story (many stories!) to be told ...

Here's a first WIP.

chen3.jpg
    1680 x 1050 - 561K
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,564
    edited December 1969

A man who has seen the world, both the good and the bad, and lived through it to tell the tales.
    Well done!