Daz website glitchy and broken

The website has been broken for a long while now, and I've tried contacting Daz support for help. They claim that its my browser thats causing the issues, but my browser is perfectly fine- these issues happen on every computer I use, so its not my browser.

The issues are numerous, for one thing, my account won't stay logged in, when I open the website on any browser, the site logs me out, despite me logging in with the "stay logged in" feature selected. I have to manually log in again every time I open the site.

The other issue is that I can't delete comments in my gallery. A friend asked me to delete one of his comments for privacy reasons, and I tried, but editing the art piece and deleting the comment doesn't save it, the comment is still there and visible to everyone.

These are issues that have been going on for a long time, and Daz refuses to fix them. I'm getting a bit peeved, and Daz support is completely useless. Dies anyone have a workaround for this? I'm using the latest version of Chrome.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2020

clear your cache and Daz cookies.  close your browser,  maybe even reboot to make sure this has cleared.

Always log in and out from the Home page, not from the forum or the store.   There are 2 different softwares on the site, one for the store, galleries and wishlist etc and one for the forums.  Logging in on the home page will synchronise the two log-ins

Report your image, using the exclamation mark, and ask the gallery Mods to remove any comments that need removing.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305
    Chohole said:

clear your cache and Daz cookies.  close your browser,  maybe even reboot to make sure this has cleared.

Always log in and out from the Home page, not from the forum or the store.   There are 2 different softwares on the site, one for the store, galleries and wishlist etc and one for the forums.  Logging in on the home page will synchronise the two log-ins

Report your image, using the exclamation mark, and ask the gallery Mods to remove any comments that need removing.

I never, ever log in from the home page, and it's never been an issue for me.

• You just repeated the same things the Daz support team said. None of that fixes the issue. I do appreciate the idea for the gallery comment, that sounds like it could work.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

You just repeated the same things the Daz support team said. None of that fixes the issue. I do appreciate the idea for the gallery comment, that sounds like it could work.

No  I repeated what I have been telling people for the last several years. As Sevrin said there are many of us who have never had any problems of this sort.