Morphs not working

I'm fairly new to Daz trying to learn how to use it on and off the past couple of weeks.

I've installed third party morphs and I've already made sure that they are where they are supposed to be for DAZ to recognize them (they show up in the content library tab), despite what the documentation I've read about how it should just be in the shapping tab nothing appears. the only thing that Is visible is the default tools (bodybuilder, bodybuilder, emanciated, pear figure, etc), I have found a post from someone from 7 months ago having the exact same problem I'm having.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Daz3D/comments/f6flnw/help_broken_morphs/

anyone got any advice or potential solutions?

Comments

• If you can see the morphs in the content panes then theya re in the wrong place, assuming you mean the /data/daz 3d/genesis #/(fe)male/moprhs/ files. The data folder needs to merge with the data folder in your content directory (e.g. My Daz 3D Library).

• what, so it's not supposed to go into the "my library" folder?

Screenshot 2020-09-28 104613.png
    901 x 176 - 13K
    Screenshot 2020-09-28 104433.png
    947 x 216 - 18K
  • oh, I found the folder. its on my ssd

• I've manually reinstalled the morphs into the "my daz 3d library folder" on my ssd and nothing happened, stil quite busted.

• ok, i'm having diffuclty understanding. so here is my question where do the morphs go. what folder. etc.

i'm coming from blender & maya and this is just frustrating.

• I don't know what i've done but now nothing shows up. not even the starter stuff. i'm done. i'm uninstalling all of it, this program is (for me) absolutely asinine in it's documentation.

it works and then it dosen't, what kind of arcane knowledge do you need to make this blasted thing work