(Solved, hidden morphs OP) Models having weird looking mouths

kinkycat3dkinkycat3d Posts: 9

(first time posting a discussion, sorry if I put it in the wrong category)

Recently, some of my models (precisely 3) when added into the scene have this scary looking mouth ;_;

I use Blender mostly, so idk if I accidently toggled anything to cause this at all. Would be great if you guys can help me fix it. Thank you!

Post edited by kinkycat3d on

Comments

• Usually that means a morph is applying when it shouldn't - does this happen with the base figure too (in which case it's probably a property with a non-zero default value) or only when certain shapes are set (in which case it's probably a corrective morph with an ERC link that is tied to only one controller instead of two and so applies at the wrong time)?

• This is the base gen8 female model. They all already had this issue when added into the scene. How do I check if those morphs are applied or not?

• I had this with Afe installed... maybe that?

• I had this with Afe installed... maybe that?

I don't have AFE though...

This is weird because only these 3 models have that issue, and I've checked all the morphs, they're all at 0 right now

• This is weird because only these 3 models have that issue, and I've checked all the morphs, they're all at 0 right now

It might be a hidden morph that's normally auto-controlled by a visible one. Go up to the top of the Parameters pane, open the Options menu, and select Show Hidden.

• This is weird because only these 3 models have that issue, and I've checked all the morphs, they're all at 0 right now

It might be a hidden morph that's normally auto-controlled by a visible one. Go up to the top of the Parameters pane, open the Options menu, and select Show Hidden.

It's in a Preferences sub-menu now

It's in a Preferences sub-menu now

Oh my god, it works. I've found the hidden morphs! Thank you guys so much! <3