Unable to recover Password

I'm having problems recovering my password. (Had to make a new user to post this)

I have tried password recovery, but I'm not getting any recovery email from daz. I have checked spam folder too.

I have tried making a ticket. Got a confirmation email that the ticket, but the included link that say I can follow up my ticket at this link just take me to a Oops the page your looking for doesn't exist located at helpdaz.zendesk.com. The ticket is now 5 days old and I haven't heard back. I'm worried that the same bug that prevents my recovery link from reaching me is preventing helpdesks response from reaching me.

How can I recover my password, or more important my many purchases?

Comments

• Five days isn't that long, though given the nature of the issue I'd hope you'd get a reply fairly soon.

• Managed to solve it. My password app had a history of all passwords. So I went back and tried a few different combinations. The problem appears to be that I was forced to update both username and password and if one was not updated the other wasn't either without any good error message.

• I can't connect i Daz Center even if I used all the passwords I literally know, it always says that the password is wrong and even if I follow all the steps for recover the password and successfully saved on the site as it recognizes my account and gave me all the serial numbers for Daz Studio and the other modeling program that I'm trying to download, Daz center just seems to not taking any responce and keeps reject my new passwords. Can you please fix this?

• I tried to recover the pasword for DAZ Center but nothing, despite all my attempts to try to recover it, the center won't allow me to enter. Can you fix this, please?