11 days and no response from tech support.

HrafnhildHrafnhild Posts: 4

[11 days and no response from tech support.] What the title says.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,391

Please put your question in the post body and the title

Regarding your issue, have you checked in help center to see if there was a comment on your ticket?

• I have checked almost every day.  Not one response or comment on my ticket.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077

Curious. I get a standard response within a couple hours (CST USA) and a response to the specifics within a day or two. This has been my experience during COVID pandemic.

• I've been around since the Zygote days.  Over the years my experiance with the tech support has been very frustrating. More often then not tickets get closed marked solved when they are not resolved.  Eleven days with no response is a new one though.

• I've edited your first post since you didn't.

I have two tickets from the fifth that has yet to receive anything but the automatic "Thank You For Contacting Daz 3d technical Support," and another from the ninth - support is receiving more traffic than usual thanks to an influx of users and the activity from the PA sale.

• I have three tickets open (about items not working) the last one sent 17 days ago, still no response. 

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

Maybe create a thread about the problem itself.  You'll probably get a quicker response and, perhaps, even help with your issue from other users.

• RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,298

I sent them a ticket asking, "Why is the sky blue?" They sent back a reply saying to change the HDRI and I can make it any color I want... (just kidding) :)