How can I fix my morphs saved wrong and now are zeroed out.

I forgot to put the sliders for my morphs on zero when I saved them and now they won't work. I forgot how to change the value back so the morphs work again, Can someone help me I need my morphs back. The full character will load still but the head won't work slider does nothing.  The files are still in the data folder

Comments

• If the issue is that they have non-zero defaults, load the Development Build version of the figure, if this is genesis 8, adjust the values in the Parameter Settings dialogue (the gear icon on the slider), and File>Save As>Support Assets>Save Modified Assets.

• AngellsAngells Posts: 111
    edited September 2020

If the issue is that they have non-zero defaults, load the Development Build version of the figure, if this is genesis 8, adjust the values in the Parameter Settings dialogue (the gear icon on the slider), and File>Save As>Support Assets>Save Modified Assets.

No the issue is that I saved the morphs assets without moving the sliders to zero before I saved the morphs now they won't work.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • So the slider position is irrelevant, they simply don't affect the mesh at any value?

• AngellsAngells Posts: 111
    edited September 2020

So the slider position is irrelevant, they simply don't affect the mesh at any value? right. 

I saved the morph again as a morph assed to save the card image I added once the morph were saved and loaded because the image would not stay. Then when I saved it with the morphs at full body , it turned the morph to zero so the slider does nothing.  

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Please break that down into steps, I'm afraid I can't follow what you are doing.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Are you saying that the morph slider parameters are saved with min and max limits set to zero? If that is the case then you should be able to open the parameters for the slider and edit it, but you will need to give it a new name when saving it as a morph asset, since DAZ Studio will not allow overwriting existing morphs.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014
    SixDs said:

Are you saying that the morph slider parameters are saved with min and max limits set to zero? If that is the case then you should be able to open the parameters for the slider and edit it, but you will need to give it a new name when saving it as a morph asset, since DAZ Studio will not allow overwriting existing morphs.

Yes it does, but then you need to use "File->Save As->Support Asset->Save Modified Assets"