Face transfer question

Face transfer works great but there is one question I have about it. I transfer the face and then saved the face. Do not remember exactly where the
save file is right away. Is there a way that I can load another G8 figure and then use the file that I have saved to create another G8 exactly like my
first one. I was thinking of making twins.  In ohter words, can I transfer the saved face onto another G8 figure or do I have to go thru the face transfer again?

Thanks.

Comments

• Face transfer works great but there is one question I have about it. I transfer the face and then saved the face. Do not remember exactly where the
    save file is right away. Is there a way that I can load another G8 figure and then use the file that I have saved to create another G8 exactly like my
    first one. I was thinking of making twins.  In ohter words, can I transfer the saved face onto another G8 figure or do I have to go thru the face transfer again?

Thanks.

They are saved as scene subsets. Right-click on the loading icon and select "merge into scene" to load the 2nd figure.