Where is it ???

Platinum members club...has disappeared?

Any ideas folks?

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,899

"Disappeared" in what respect? I still see the PC forum, and the PC+ tile on the main store page links correctly to the PC+ sales page. 

• kylumikylumi Posts: 305

Not on my machine.......PC+ Tile is there....but that wont help me I'm already paid up until next April!!!!

The actual PC+ forum is missing. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,392

Your forum profile doesn't list you as PC member. You'll need to open a support ticket to get that fixed.

• Did you recently open a Support ticket for a refund, or anything similar? A few years back, there was a store glitch where a lot of people doing that lost their PC+ membership when the Support team issued the refund, and there have been a few posts in the last week or so suggesting the glitch might be flaring up again.

This is deffo a Daz issue....I'm still getting my discounts.  No, I havent had any real issues at all of late....but I did issue a ticket a few weeks back about accounting errors that hav eleft me short of products I had previously purchased. I did have issues uploading images yesterday....which I think Chole sorted out.  My account still tells me I'm a member....which I amlaugh

AND.......as if by Magic......laugh