Keyboard Shortcuts

Up until about 3 weeks ago the keyboard shortcuts (CTRL-S, CTRL-0, CTRL-D, etc) were working fine. Then, on Aug. 30, they stopped. Dead. I submitted a ticket to Technical Help asking how to get the keyboard shortcuts to work again, and up until today (9/16) have yet to get an answer.

I went through all the software preferences, the tool menu, the windows menu, everything I could think of, but there was nothing at all on how to turn the keyboard shortcuts on (or off) short of deleting the software and reinstalling it (and lose all the damn personal settings I've created and have to redo them).

Can anyone out there help?

Comments

• TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,677
    edited September 2020

As far as I know, there is no on/off switch. Have you checked in the window>workspace>customise left column that they are still set as usual?

Post edited by TheKD on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

Window > Workspace > Update and Merge Menus, then reload the layout.

• grafkdesignergrafkdesigner Posts: 60
    edited September 2020

Fixmypcmike: It didn't work

Post edited by grafkdesigner on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

Did you save your layout before the keyboard shortcuts stopped working?  If you press F3 the Default button in the lower left should reset it to the most recently loaded layout.

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817
    edited September 2020

Make sure this button is active.

TheKD said:

As far as I know, there is no on/off switch. Have you checked in the window>workspace>customise left column that they are still set as usual?

There is, see my post above ;)

Post edited by Loony on