Can't Load Purchased Items

I hope this isn't a repeat, but if it is, I can't find the original. 

I recently purchased the SY Supersuit. I must be missing something. Any attempt to load any of the items results in:

2020-09-15 08:46:24.086 C:/Users/2Koot/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_72495/people/genesis 8 female/clothing/sy super suits genesis 8 female/syss boots high heel genesis 8 female.duf (1,1): Syntax error - expected '{' or '['

2020-09-15 08:46:24.087 Error reading file, see log for more details.

I was expecting *.dsf files instead of *.duf files. I have turned in a ticket 2 weeks ago and have yet to hear anything back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• That usually means the files did not decrypt properly. I assume you've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. You could, with DS offline, uninstall, then find the product in the Products list in Content Library, right-click on it, and Delete, then connect again so DS redownloads the metadata and try reinstalling.

• Tried that, same results. Even manually deleted everything to ensure a clean reload. Still don't understand what is wrong. This is the only product group having this problem. Any other insights would be appreciated.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

Tried that, same results. Even manually deleted everything to ensure a clean reload. Still don't understand what is wrong. This is the only product group having this problem. Any other insights would be appreciated.

If you have an eye for detail, you could open the file "syss boots high heel genesis 8 female.duf" in Notepad++ and check which line looks like it's missing something compared to the other lines, when I did it for the first time, it didn't take more than 15 minutes to figure out the logic and find where the code was missing the parentheses, brackets, comma that was causing the warning.

The other option is to file a ticket and wait... and wait... etc...

• The problem is that none of the SY Super Suit items load. There are too many files to go through one by one. Thanks though for responding.