Add ethnic category to the Shop tab with specific subcategories

kissarmy4everkissarmy4ever Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Either there are a miniscule number of ethnic models and items or your search is... not that good. Store search results are so incomplete and semi-irrelevant for me that I almost asked in the newbie help section for someone to list the kind of models and items I'm looking for. Maybe you could add ethnic categories to the Shop tab to get things organized, with male and female categories to further help concentrate results?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,434
    edited December 1969

Remember that everyone is a member of an ethnic group - presumably you are looking for members of ethnic groups that are a minority in the US. Which are indeed poorly represented in the Genesis 2 figures.

• kissarmy4everkissarmy4ever Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes, ethnic minority characters are poorly represented and that's in all figure types in DAZ3D's Store. But there are some ethnic minority models and finding them requires you to search maybe 6 different terms to find more than just a few. DS should add ethnic minority categories so people can actually find the models they need for their projects..

• KhoyanKhoyan Posts: 72
    edited December 1969

Couldn't agree more. There's a severe lack of quality characters in ethnic minorities. I'm hopelessly waiting for realistic Asian ethnicities for G2M and at least a couple more for G2F, as well as more African and middle Eastern.

• ecoleenaecoleena Posts: 85
    edited July 2014

If you like to play alot with sliders, mix and create very customized ones, you would need:

Genesis Starter Essentials that is included in the software DazStudio

Genesis Evolution: Body Morphs
    Genesis Evolution: Head Morphs
    Genesis Evolution: Muscularity
    Head Morph Resource Kit 4 for the Genesis Basic Female
    Genesis Evolution: Expressions
    Expressive for Genesis
    Smile!

Ethnicity for Genesis Bundle, along with these textures:
    M4 Elite Texture: Rob, Lee
    V4 Elite Texture: Marie, Maya
    Dakotah for V4 (her texture)