Background changing when moving character ?

desireroaddesireroad Posts: 76

Hey pepz, Just rendered out two images one with different poses and I notced the background changed with the pose ?

EDIT: Check images in post below.

It's very slight but it looks like a block around the figure, Any help would be appreciated , many thanks.  

Post edited by desireroad on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

Is the background a 3d object or an image?  Has the camera position or properties changed?

• Is the background a 3d object or an image?  Has the camera position or properties changed?

its a 3d object , the camera position is the same. I haven't changed any of the lighting either. Many thanks. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,935

Size and aspect ratio of the two uploaded images are different. You must have accidently rendered from different cameras, changed render settings, or cropped one image off on the left side. 

• It's tough to see, but it's actually the same background. What changed was the size of your character, because of the different pose. She's standing in front of the bits that are more noticable in the other shot, check again, background it exactly thee same.

• barbult said:

Size and aspect ratio of the two uploaded images are different. You must have accidently rendered from different cameras, changed render settings, or cropped one image off on the left side. 

I just screenshot the images using a program they are the actual same resolution I just quickly did it to show. They are using the same camera in the same position. The render settings are exactly the same. the only thing that has changed is the characters pose. thats it. I did each render a few minutes apart. 

• It's tough to see, but it's actually the same background. What changed was the size of your character, because of the different pose. She's standing in front of the bits that are more noticable in the other shot, check again, background it exactly thee same.

Na, I get what your saying but it's not. 

this is a better series of images to show what I mean.

You can clearly see squares around the character.

• Figured it out, Turns out the wall had some dodgy faces, Took it into blender and sorted it out, Thanks for trying to help anyway pepz!