Character Converter from G2 to G8 Issue

Hello evryone.

I am attempting to convert Custom Genesis 2 Character to Genesis 8 using this Character Converter from Genesis 2 Female to Genesis 8 Female and facing the issue on the picture attached.

This is a picture from my first attempt, the second was even worse. The body and the face seem to have converted fine, but there is that problem with the neck, or rather the scripts move the head to the left for some reason.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on and how to fix/avoid this isuue?

g2-g8.jpg
648 x 1080 - 184K

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,388
    edited September 2020
    Post edited by Leana on
  • ZomZom Posts: 33
    Leana said:

Thank you, I'll try that.

• ATLPRATLPR Posts: 147
    edited October 2021

Hi RiverSoftArt,

I purchased all of your converters from DAZ store.

I just tested the Genesis2 Female to Genesis8 Female converter, and all files are corrupt, none of them will launch (not even when I go directly to the directory (the PDF will not even launch) ... so I tried the following remedies (without success):

1. I uninstalled and reinstalled it with DIM - still corrupt (wont work), not even the PDF will launch

2. I manually downloaded my product from the DAZ store - reinstalled it, still corrupt (wont work), not even the PDF will launch

3. I manually added the morph directories to my DAZ CDM:

F:\Users\ADMIN\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs

F:\Users\ADMIN\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs

...still corrupt (wont work)

-

NOTE: MY OTHER CONVERTERS LAUNCH NORMALLY.

Also, files are encrypted???

-

Does G2F to G8F work in Windows 10Pro 21H1 x64, DAZ 4.15Pro?

Do you have any suggestions?

-

Thank you

Error Message.png
    1167 x 430 - 65K
    Files are encrypted.png
    1065 x 239 - 31K
    Error Message PDF.png
    1565 x 737 - 54K
    Post edited by ATLPR on
  • ZomZom Posts: 33
    edited October 2021

ATLPR said:

Hi RiverSoftArt,

I purchased all of your converters from DAZ store.

I just tested the Genesis2 Female to Genesis8 Female converter, and all files are corrupt, none of them will launch (not even when I go directly to the directory (the PDF will not even launch) ... so I tried the following remedies (without success):

1. I uninstalled and reinstalled it with DIM - still corrupt (wont work), not even the PDF will launch

2. I manually downloaded my product from the DAZ store - reinstalled it, still corrupt (wont work), not even the PDF will launch

3. I manually added the morph directories to my DAZ CDM:

F:\Users\ADMIN\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs

F:\Users\ADMIN\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs

...still corrupt (wont work)

-

NOTE: MY OTHER CONVERTERS LAUNCH NORMALLY.

Also, files are encrypted???

-

Does G2F to G8F work in Windows 10Pro 21H1 x64, DAZ 4.15Pro?

Do you have any suggestions?

-

Thank you

I think you should be using the first file from your first screenshot for converting premade characters. I used the second for my custom made and it worked perfectly. I don't even know what's that 3rd option you're using, I don't have it. Though it seems you're missing the icons, even though it's not unusual in Daz, in this case it might indicate that they are not installed correctly, for I do have them.

G2-G8.png
    376 x 329 - 65K
    Post edited by Zom on