How to enable expressions to head slider

Hi,

I found out (thanks Zeddicuss!) that some expressions arent correct listed at all "Head locations", because daz3d makes it so "complicated".

If you select the full body and then go tio Character->Pose Controls -> Head Expressions you can get i.e. this view:

but when you straight select the head and then go to pose controls -> Expressions you get this i.e. :

Poses I will miss:

NG crazy times ( I always missed them!!.... I always directly select the head so I save time expanding the sub folders!), Sebastian, and... maybe some other, not sure.

also...

I have this installed:

https://www.daz3d.com/101-expression-library-with-dials-for-the-genesis-8-male

But... where are the expressions?!...

It should be there :(

I just checked, the files are all inside my Lib.

Please help :O

Comments

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817
    edited September 2020

The folder Structure is wrong!! oh come on, i thought the PA/Support check it before giving it out...

I could simply CTRL+X move the Genesis 8 folder out of it and CTRL+V it into the correct folder..

Post edited by Loony on
    2020-09-11 22:09:03.214 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5995): Duplicate formula found linking eCTRLLipBottomUp-Down & G 101 ELM Seductive Longing in D:/daz3d content/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/Gustef/101 Expression Library/G 101 ELM Seductive Longing.dsf.2020-09-11 22:09:03.214 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5996): 	owner: Genesis8Male2020-09-11 22:09:03.214 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5997): 	output: Genesis8Male:/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Male/Morphs/DAZ%203D/Base%20Pose%20Head/eCTRLLipBottomUp-Down.dsf#eCTRLLipBottomUp-Down?value

OHHHH I could rage!

it have a duplicate error now -_-

edited September 2020

@Gustef please take a look on it!

nvm, if he is that user he did NEVER made any post...

I sended it now to the support.

I am soo sad, I was sooo happy about having a big emotion thing for Males! and now this ;(

Post edited by Loony on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

NG Crazy Times does not have Aliases which would make a copy of the morphs to appear in the head.

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/67935/file_list

Yeah, is it possible to do that bymyself, what do I need for it? I just checked G8F and had some there too.

Only for one selection.

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,707
    edited September 2020

If you're talking about the recent male expresson pack, it was saved wrong by the PA, and you need to file a ticket about it. There was a thread here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/435307/101-expression-library-with-dials-for-genesis-8-male-question#latest

Post edited by zombietaggerung on

yeah I made a ticket.

Normally does my daz deal addon give me infos if there is a thread, but the other thread seems to never link the product:

its not listed. (only my 2 threads^^)

• It would be nice if people linked to the product they're referencing, but some don't. Hopefully it wil get fixed soon anyways.