dForce fur not showing in actual render

Hi all,

I am a beginner user of Daz Studio and I am having trouble with the dForce Summer Hill Jacket fur not showing in the actual render (not just in Iray preview mode). I have read that it can be due to having a geometry tool selected so I selected the arrow to make sure before rendering, this made no difference. I also have the dForce starter essentials kit installed. Does anyone have other suggestions?

Thank you,

Jayne

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

Glad you mentioned this.  I'd not tried the jacket yet, but there's something weird about how it renders.  It shows up in the right place in texture shaded, but then in Iray, it's below the jacket.

No idea what's going on.   Gonna go post in Sade's commercial thread about this.

Summer Hill Weirdness.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 805K
    Summer Hill Weirdness 2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 810K
    Screenshot 2020-09-10 233145.jpg
    943 x 1236 - 134K
  • Hi all,

I am a beginner user of Daz Studio and I am having trouble with the dForce Summer Hill Jacket fur not showing in the actual render (not just in Iray preview mode). I have read that it can be due to having a geometry tool selected so I selected the arrow to make sure before rendering, this made no difference. I also have the dForce starter essentials kit installed. Does anyone have other suggestions?

Thank you,

Jayne

Hi, sorry for posting, i don’t know anything in this, but i have same problems with this jacket. But another product with fur is showing absolutely normal in final render. Maybe you have already found any answer to this problem?