Retro Vignette product appears to be corrupted anyone else using it???

I seem to lurch from one disaster to the next LOL

Anyway I bought the Retro Vignette and its completely mangled

I get this error trying to load any of it

2020-09-10 18:27:16.305 C:/Users/mark_/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_38575/environments/mely3d/retro vignette/retro !sample scene 02.duf (1,1): Syntax error - expected '{' or '['

2020-09-10 18:27:16.305 Error reading file, see log for more details.

2020-09-10 18:27:23.644 C:/Users/mark_/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_38575/environments/mely3d/retro vignette/retro wall.duf (1,1): Syntax error - expected '{' or '['

2020-09-10 18:27:23.649 Error reading file, see log for more details.

And I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling it three times and all the icons for the poduct are busted too can this be fixed or should I just ask for a refund?

I have had a few purchases now be shall we say less than ideal from missing textures to not appearing in dazcentral to download and in the case of the spy pistols they are so secret they only show up in DIM and not even within the daz studio app i must admit that did mke me laugh though.

Untitled-1.jpg
546 x 777 - 242K

Comments

• Try either downloading the DIIM/manual version and place the files from within the Content folder in the zip in C:/Users/mark_/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_38575/ (they will replace the existing files) or just uninstall and install with DIM. Please do report this to support, though, as it appears the Connect version is not decrypting properly.

• Thanks very much Richard I shall give a go when the current render project is done :)