Daz is downloading from one drive

All of sudden when I try to add an outfit to my figure, I get this "daz is downloading"  (there is more to it but I can't remember what)
and on top of everything, the clothes are not auto fitting to the figure. I have to go and manually do it. I tried clothes that I did not get
from Daz and that are in "My Library" with the same result.  I stopped writing this to try again but nothing is using auto fit. These are
outfits that used to auto fit. What is happening?    And why does Daz have to download from one drive? Thanks

Comments

• All of sudden when I try to add an outfit to my figure, I get this "daz is downloading"  (there is more to it but I can't remember what)
    and on top of everything, the clothes are not auto fitting to the figure. I have to go and manually do it. I tried clothes that I did not get
    from Daz and that are in "My Library" with the same result.  I stopped writing this to try again but nothing is using auto fit. These are
    outfits that used to auto fit. What is happening?    And why does Daz have to download from one drive? Thanks

Might want to check your settings as to where your downloads were put. And change it from One Drive to a more practical place. The free space of the One Drive account will fill quickly enough.

CMS has to be running for the autofit to work. If you can see the "smart content" then it is working.

• I check the DIM under advanced settings and it was pointing to the wrong directory. I changed it to the right directory and so far, I haven't got
    the message again. Do not know why the settings in DIM would matter to Daz Studio. Not sure where in Daz Studio to check and change the
    directory.
    I said auto fit but it was "fit to" is not working. It is still not working. Smart Content is showing up and when I used clothing from there it stil had
    'fit to" blank. I even ticked "start CMS" and still not working.  I haven't changed any thing in Daz Studio that I know of.  Thanks

• Windows likes to move your documents into Onedrive, and this can cause pathing issues.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,262
    edited September 2020

I had a brief encounter with DIM. And hence I discovered that yes it had changed a pathway in D/S ... and this is where one finds it.

Edit > Preferences ....

Solves the "can't connect" error messages.

Windows is guarding the image ... back in a second.

here's the image ...

Edit Preferences .png
    621 x 579 - 18K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077

You can always uninstall One Drive.