DAZ Store Suggestion

halfmast88halfmast88 Posts: 63
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

This is an Idea for the Daz3D shop not the product it's self but maybe this is the place for it. It would be a good feature i think If each items individual store product page listed the items that customize it, textures, materials ect. Sort of like the links for products required that is available just sort of reversed. Say if i was trying to decide which troll to get, I could see the products that customize it without searching for each product individually, assuming I even know they exist.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited July 2014

There may soon be some more info provided by the PA's, that wish to do it, that will list the products used in the Promo images. At this time I believe they will only be allowed to list products sold by DAZ 3D as posting a link to off site content is not allowed in many uses. And I think it will still only be added to the information if the Published Artist (PA) wishes to do so or by the person that creates the Promo images. Some are not done by the PA's themselves. I have not heard of any plans to add that info to any item that is already in the store or that it will be required it be done. It is more a if they want too type thing I have heard.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,337
    edited December 1969

I think the request is for a link to bring up accessories - texture sets and so on - rather than for a list of terms used in the promos. The old store had a Browse Accessories for link, and it was useful.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,453
    edited December 1969

Definitely a beneficial function. I also remember a previous version of the store software had it, listing Associated products like texture sets, related poses, addons, all cross referenced into the page. WE NEED that back and implemented!

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,158
    edited December 1969

Hey daz guys,
    I was shopping the store today and have noticed some great improvements.. I really need to compliment you all on a wonderful job on this site.
    The art work is just superb, the promos and description explains the products in good details. So for me and how i use YOUR site the set up & navigation is much better than previous sites you all have had in the past.. its really made my shopping experience really great, other than my lack of money wanting to buy everything i see.lol
    I know you all here at daz hear me complain a lot on here about troubles i have with some of the products "cough cough!". .But i also give credit when credit is due and this site really is beautiful you really have out done yourselves & should be very proud of what you have a accomplished for your customers shopping experience.. .
    what ever it is your doing please keep it up, to me it really is one of the better 3d sites to shop in this kind of market.

This is coming from a long time customer who is hard to please
    Sincerely,.
    Ivy