Animation questions

1. I have a simple scene where two figures are facing each other. One figure has their hands on the other figure's shoulder. (I want this to be like someone comforting another)
I move the slider down to frame thirty and then do a pose where the one who had their hands on the second figures shoulder is now hugging the other figure. The problem is
what happens between the first frame and the last frame. Both figures do a 360.   Then end up in the right pose but it looks funny that they are spining around just to get to
the second pose.  Is there a way to correct this? 

2. There is suppose to be a "key" symbol where you can add keyframes or delete keyframes. I have the "key" symbol but only the + sign can be used. The minus sign is "greyed out"
I think there is a minus sign to the left of the plus sign but it hard to see and when I click on it nothing happens. I read somewhere that you can change the length of the animation to
one frame. Then save it and when you load it again, it will have gotten rid of all the keyframes except for the first one. Rather drastic to get rid of a few keyframes.

Comments