Bridge to C4D

I've installed the bridge to C4D, but when I run it I get the clothes and the skeleton structure, but not the main character mesh

Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,900

Out of curiosity, how long does the export take? Does it still go through the whole list of expression morphs and export them? Or is it nearly instant?

• Kind of hard to tell. The skeleton comes in immediately, but I don't get any status updates after that, so not sure if anything is happening.

No, the export from DS. Mine takes quite a while because I have a lot of expressions, so I'm wondering if yours is going through the step of exporting all those morphs or not, since the figure mesh doesn't come through.

• I'm just trying out the base Genesis 8 male as a test. Does it have morphs?

Exports pretty quickly, about 6 seconds.

I don't know what your library looks like, so I can't say. Every figure loads with all morphs available, so however many expressions you have in your library, the exporter should try to export those. If your export only takes 6 seconds, either you don't have any expressions, or the export is failing to export them, which my be a clue to why you aren't getting the figure geometry in C4D.

• The Script panel of the bridge doesn't show in my daz