Geo-Graft Breastacular has stopped reacting with clothing.

So I could use some help with this. For some reason, a few days ago, my Breastacular Geo-Graft stopped working right. I would like this think this was because I tried to add morphs to it using d-formers. I do believe it was right after I had saved the 3 morphs that the problems started. I had wanted to use them on other models. I think it worked fine with the first model(maybe) but afterwards when I reloaded the scene I had made the morph in that's when it seemed to break.

When I would load it onto a model or re-opened a scene that had it in use the geo-graft was seemingly not attached to the body. It would go into place, but the breast underneath would still show through and the part of the graft where it would meet the chest would show even in renders. So I thought maybe something happened like what happens with hair caps sometimes and the mesh was out of place. I thought maybe a hidden property had affected it somehow or that my morphs had causes the issue, but getting rid of the morphs or putting all the currently used values to 0 didn't seem to help. I could just scale the grafts, but then it wouldn't match up with the rest of the model's textures in the chest area. And another bigger problem developed. Now no matter what clothing I put on the model the graft just clips through it.If I increase or change the sizes in anyway the clothing don't react to it at all. Despite being fitted and parented to the model, the graft acts like a completely separate object where as before it would react the same to clothing as were it always a part of the original model. 

I've tried using smoothing modifiers, D-force, deleting the graft and morphs completely, reloading the scenes, trying it on different models, nothing seems to help it. If I load the graft on the base model it still has the clip through of the original mesh underneath and while I can "fix" that by enabling smoothing or having the original model collide with the breast graft, I still can't get the clothing to now react to it. Oh and deleting all of it from my Daz Library too. Oh and i just noticed that after I had done this it seemed to mess up my golden palace grafts too somehow. I'm gonna try redownloading them too now since I get the grey block issue. 

Thank you for reading and if anyone has any ideas I'll be checking in. It kinda sucks cause I was so excited at being able to create some extra "squish' for the graft, but now the graft don't work at all. Hopefully I put this in the right area of the forum. 

Edit: After several days of trying, I just loaded up one of my scenes again and now for some reason the graft is acting like it did before even with my morphs...Well if someone still has a reason why it happened let me know. I was gonna upload a screenshot or two showing the issue, but since it's working normal now I can't really do that...

Comments

• you were possibly using the geometry editor tool at the time (think there is one other that does the same), all geometry will be visible to select and edit including the parts ususally hidden/removed by geografts

• I had come across another thread that had said that as well and tried it since I had been messing around with the geometry tool a lot recently, but while I did see what it causes to happen that wasn't what was causing the issue sadly.