Asset-Transfer Utility-Projection Templates missing.

I have recently been trying to learn to import clothing as objects from marvellous designer into Daz Studio and convert them to clothes. The process to do so as best as I can tell, unless you are just rigging the meshes manually, is to use the Asset-transfer utility options in the window pane menue to apply pre existing rigging from a figure that you would like to fit the object to as clothing. I have managed this in the past with no issues (I was still running 4.12 I believe but had not yet switched from the install manager to Daz Central) scince then however, when I attempt to do this The list of Projection templates has mysteriously contracted from it's former length to only, none/ dresses> knee length/ full body/ hair> short or hair> shoulder length. 

I've tried using the transfer utility with a number of figures, with other clothing that is already rigged and with freshly spawned figures and the list is these five options or nothing at all. I have attemped to uninstall and reinstall the program and the starter essentials kits that supposedly contain the data for the projection templates to no avail. 

Projection Template issue.png
1920 x 1192 - 542K

Comments

• That looks like the default list, you may have had an add-on product installed before that isn't there now (or you may have been using a different base figure).

• elyodfdelyodfd Posts: 1
    edited September 2020

I'm definatley still using the same figure the genisis 8 female. I haven't uninstallled any addons that might have been providing more, nor do I have any that claim to provide more, nor are there any addons that I can even find to purchase for the genisis 8 female that would even have additional projection templates. But the default list has additional options including shirts or other dress types  there seem to just be missing options from my current list of availiable projection templates and I cannot figure out why, or restore them.  

Post edited by elyodfd on