Website problems?

I keep getting this error popping up making it hard even impossible to use the site.

Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect.

I do a search, a result pops up for a flash then the black bottom menu covers it right away.  Serious web site bugs.
Also keep getting the red warning about password length but mine already exceeds the minimum by several charactors.

Hope this gets fixed.

Comments

• alisa53alisa53 Posts: 157

Also unable to shop this morning.  Big sale going on, and the system is just simply not working.  Tried about fifty times.  Will have to come back later.  You're losing money, DAZ!!!!

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

I keep getting this error popping up making it hard even impossible to use the site.

Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect.

It apparently isn't serious, just a minor store hiccup that crops up sometimes for some people (I get it too). Refresh the page and it should go away.

Also keep getting the red warning about password length but mine already exceeds the minimum by several charactors.

This isn't actually a warning for you about your password, it's a message everyone gets. It'll probably be rephrased eventually into a reminder for new members.