Actors, wardrope and Props Tab is broken

JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,126

Hi, I purchased and installed manually some stuff today. There was an error with CC Jack but I don't know if that causes the problem with Studio. The tab "Actors, Wardrobe & Props" is broken. I tried to reinstall Studio (DAZStudio_4.12.1.118_Win64) but the existing Studio cannot be deinstall.

What can I do?

I tried to delete all files that comes with CC Jack but that changed nothing. I installed some other stuff, also old RDNA stuff too.... What can caused the error?

Fehler300820_011.png
1000 x 563 - 61K
Post edited by JUJU on

Comments

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,126

Here the problem if I try to reinstall Studio

Fehler300820_012.png
    823 x 511 - 75K

Ok, it was only the layout, that was lost. but strange anyway.... I have deinstalled all and used CCleaner and install new but same problem. But I had to chose a layout again, now looks better. I don't know how I could lost the layout..

• The layout is stored in .dsx files in

%AppData%/daz 3d/studio4/

(or /studio4 public build/) - if they become corrupt (security software, forced exit of DS, disc problem) but are not removed you may see that kind of issue; uninstalling and reinstalling DS does not touch settings like these.

Thank you very much.

The layout is stored in .dsx files in

(or /studio4 public build/) - if they become corrupt (security software, forced exit of DS, disc problem) but are not removed you may see that kind of issue; uninstalling and reinstalling DS does not touch settings like these.

The layout is stored in .dsx files in