Measure Metrics Not Consistent

I have a question about using measure metrics (https://www.daz3d.com/measure-metrics-for-daz-studio) in general. I am using the standard measurements that come with the plugin and I have assigned the morphs for each measurement I want to change. However each time I change one measurement, apply and then I lock that morph. When I open the measure metrics again I notice that the measurement I entered has changed, sometimes by as much as an inch. Basically it doesn't seem to be stable. I also get different percentage result for the associated morph even if I enter in the exact same measurement value. For for a bust circumference I got -0.8%, 0.053% and then 0.48%. These were consecutive tries. I need this to be consistent for a project I am working on that involves having the morph percentages equal a specific body measurement. Can you help?

Comments

• This is actually the Figure Metrics script, rather than the Measure Metrics plug-in.

Is each run starting from the same point? The process is iterative - it makes a change to target property, looks at the value to see if it's futher from or closer to the desired value, then loops around making another chnage and comparison, for a set number of iterations. Starting from a different initial value could certainly yield a different final value.