More Pasties

youngmoneycacheyoungmoneycache Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

As the title suggests, I think we need more pasties for G2. Like little band aids or whatever to cover just the nipples and genitalia.

Comments

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664
    edited December 1969

As the title suggests, I think we need more pasties for G2. Like little band aids or whatever to cover just the nipples and genitalia.

I concur, as I've been trying for an hour to turn off nipples from a figure I'm working on...

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

If they're already at 0, I found the remedy is to put them into minus digits. If the figure's shape incorporates them as part of its 'shell', then reversing the value of that body part will essentially flatten it.

It's a very strange thing I've noticed some body shapes do... For females, especially, it makes them look constantly sexually aroused when you're simply trying to cover them up with a T-shirt - or even worse, armour!

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

Any custom body morph that has the nipples, navel or a vagina crease sculpted in are deleted immediately, this is a bad practice and I won't stand for it. Of course I am cranky old fart that would prefer more general purpose shaping morphs than full body morphs.

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664
    edited December 1969

If they're already at 0, I found the remedy is to put them into minus digits. If the figure's shape incorporates them as part of its 'shell', then reversing the value of that body part will essentially flatten it.

It's a very strange thing I've noticed some body shapes do... For females, especially, it makes them look constantly sexually aroused when you're simply trying to cover them up with a T-shirt - or even worse, armour!

I find it creates divits, which look real weird in a superhero suit.