Not show my last purchase

Hello

DIM and Central does not show my last purchase, what can i do ?

Thank's

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

This has been reported

• RenderwarriorRenderwarrior Posts: 14
    edited August 2020

Hey, yesterday I got the same... I opened a ticket. Also it seems, for my transaction, Paypal blocked the transaction as they need to investigate something.

No orders on Daz (i still have the items in my cart) but on Paypal I can see the blocked transaction with the items I chose.

Strange... I buy from Daz since 10 years and never happened.

Maybe a bug in the Paypal libraries?

Hope in a fix or an answer soon ;)

------- UPDATE--------

Paypal gave me a refund telling there was something wrong in the transaction. I'll try again...

Post edited by Renderwarrior on
  • No way... Paypal blocked again the transaction.

I just noticed an error about an has or a code not secure in the browser console, but before I could take a screenshot, I got a refresh and an error on the page (like a wrong redirection)...

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,392

Hey, yesterday I got the same... I opened a ticket. Also it seems, for my transaction, Paypal blocked the transaction as they need to investigate something.

What were you trying to buy?

From memory that's what happens when PayPal doesn't like the name of one of the products included, there are apparently some keywords which block the transaction (for example some time ago Daz renamed a bunch of products using the word "Lolita" because they were blocking PayPal purchases).

You can get around that buy purchasing a gift certificate for yourself then paying for the product with the gift certificate.

For the record, there seems to be more general problems to checkout with PayPal right now.

• Please open a support ticket, attaching a screen shot of your cart so they can see what you should have paid.