Need help creating custom shape/morph or suit for Genesis 3 figure

HALO creativeHALO creative Posts: 96

I was trying to get a custom 3d character commissioned of just a plain spherical body with arms and legs that could also be used with Genesis 3/8 poses, animations, clothing and hair.

Then I had a thought... is there a way in Daz Studio though to use an exsiting figure (I chose "Morpheus") and just stick a primitive shape over the top, then somehow lock it in-place so that clothing, hair and poses/animations think it is part of the original figure and conform to the new shape?

Or would a better option be get it commissioned as a piece of custom clothing, like a "sphere suit" instead, so that it can conform to movement of the original figure?

I also need to place a customer logo on the front of the sphere

The reason I chose Morpheus was mainly due to the proportions of his upper/lower body and how with a few included shape morphs I could fit his limbs nicely within a circle so they actually look like the "sphere" has arms/legs, not like a man in a sphere suit. It basically needs to look like an overgrown M&M man character (which I purchased from another 3D resource site to try and tweak to match what I have here so far)

I've attached some screenshots of the final "shape" I have so far - would appreciate any suggestions as the the path I should take (morph, custom clothing/suit or primitive).

morpheus_test1.png
2933 x 1575 - 1M
morpheus_test2.png
2768 x 1480 - 1M
Post edited by HALO creative on