Michael 4 body morps only affect head

ginonovantaginonovanta Posts: 63
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Hi guys!Sorry if i am always asking,but i have a problem:When i apply the creature morphs on michael 4 figure in poser they don't work properly anymore.
If i add a body morph and adjust the slayer the only result i obtain is an enlargement of the figure head and nothing more!

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Do you have the creature creator morphs installed to the same runtime as your M4 installation

• ginonovantaginonovanta Posts: 63
    edited December 1969

yes i do

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Do you have more than one runtime? Is it under Program Files on Windows 7/8/Vista? How did you install them?

edited December 1969

It's in documents.I install them in a poser pro 2014 folder directly,i used the trick of putting there a fake poser.exe file.There are two runtimes but the folders in one of them are empty (i didn't create the empty one,it was already there)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

So you're using the stand-alone installers -- do they say at the end that initialization was successful?

edited December 1969

By now yes.......the installers themselves don't give any problems,but windows sends the prompt to specify if the software was correctly installed or if i wish to reinstall using the recommended settings