Missing Everything in Props

Hey Guys,

did you experience something like this with the 22 Parker Road Props - 3rd Floor

Original DAZ3D product and I get missing icon icon everywhere and can't install the 3rd Floor... first and second floor props worked great.

Capture.PNG
780 x 909 - 94K

Comments

• How did you install? It looks like Daz Connect, in which case it may just not have decrypted properly - if you haven't already, try uninstalling and reinstalling.

• MarshianMarshian Posts: 1,462
    edited August 2020

Hi Richard Haseltine 

I have a few dozen products that look like this, broken, have seen more posts about it lately, and reached out to tech support. These products were broken after they showed in Smart Content as available for updating and/or new install. Many of the fixes seem to be a one-at-a-time solution which would take me a long time. As I'm working with tech support I found out there is a chance that in the recent bridge/conversion updates these files have been corrupted and don't work through Smart Content. ALso- The jpgs in these cloud/textures folders wont open.

I've found these so far as Emma wanted to know a few product names. This is by no means the full list:

Factory Robot 14911
    Affinity 5402
    Tiki Island 16734
    Throne of the Wolfking 2067
    Reflections Furniture 12095
    The Desk Collection 16200
    Carnival Midway Interiors 13141
    Queen Anne Parlor Furniture Part 1 13447
    Cryo Chambers 13217
    Fantasy Camp II 14208
    Kingdom of Marrakesh Seat 8884
    Umbrella Patio Table 17857