wild west

I have both West bundles in the shopping box

but it does not make the HD free, as it should do

other than that .. the Wierd West is really wierd.. as it says that I am required to have Johnatan 8 pro bundle too

That seems unlogical

AND the Wierd West has more products in it in the promo page than when you open it.

Wierd indeed

hdfree.jpg
996 x 548 - 83K

Comments

• efron_24efron_24 Posts: 474

here it says free

wierdfree.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 234K
  • efron_24efron_24 Posts: 474

ok the issue with the products has been solved

the Free thing not yet

• I would like to get both bundles but why do I have to pay for a model I already have?  All ready have the horse, saddle and textures. Actually believe I have all the horse 2 products out there. It is the main reason that I haven't purchased the product already. Either the horse should not have been added, or there should be a third option without the horse and priced accordingly. 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,900
    edited August 2020

This is why:

freeholt.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 200K
    Post edited by Gordig on
  • I would like to get both bundles but why do I have to pay for a model I already have?  All ready have the horse, saddle and textures. Actually believe I have all the horse 2 products out there. It is the main reason that I haven't purchased the product already. Either the horse should not have been added, or there should be a third option without the horse and priced accordingly. 

Are you sure you don't have an onsite message (a banner) givng you an extra discount?

Are you sure you don't have an onsite message (a banner) givng you an extra discount?

Not the first time I looked. Did find it later.  Thanks