Pinafore dress

Does anyone know why this- (see attachment)- only loads as this (2nd att.).

I tried 2 g8f figures.

Rendering didn't change it. (although I rendered in 3d D)  

I expected the dress to load normally, and tried to fit it to the figure, but...it just remains 'ballooned'.

12.JPG
409 x 336 - 34K
11.JPG
375 x 501 - 20K

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,900

If you're referring to this, it's a dForce outfit, so have you tried simulating it?

• dash2128dash2128 Posts: 674

What do mean?

(Thank you for replying!)

Click on the Simulation Settings tab, uncheck "start from memorized pose" and click Simulate.

• Window>Panes(Tabs)>Simulation Settings, click the Simulate button.

Hello, I was having a little difficulty locating checkbox for 'start from memorized pose'.

14.JPG
    493 x 656 - 34K

You're on the advanced tab of the simulation pane. Switch to editor. It's not strictly necessary to do that, and sometimes you may want to leave it on, but since, judging by your screenshot, you're working with an unposed model, keeping that setting on does nothing but pointlessly increase your simulation time.

Okay, I've switched to editor.

(Obviously, I've never been in this pane before.)

15.JPG
    458 x 491 - 46K
  • on the left click on initialization, the option should be under there, to be fair it doesn't actually do anything if the figure is already in the memorised pose so you could just click the blue simulate button top right.

does your computer have a graphics card other than on board intel HD graphics ?

Something is beginning to happen, now.

The dress is starting to slowly reshape.

I think some readjustments are being made- related to my software- it is telling me this will take a minute.  

Thank you both!  I was at a loss.

16.JPG
    1224 x 641 - 104K