Morph Kit Weirdness

OK, got an oddball issue: For reasons unknown, SF Design's Body Morph Kit for G8 Females-which until now has been an excellent product- has ceased to function.

The properties show correctly in the tab listing, but changing the value does not affect the model. They worked fine last week, and I don't recall making any changes to anything since. All other morphs seem to be working. I've checked the installation paths, which are right. I've uninstalled and re-installed both the product and DS, using both DIM and manually. Still no change. The log file doesn't seem to show anything related to those properties.

I'm stumped. Any ideas?

Comments

• Have you checked the log file - help>Troubleshooting>View Log File - just after loading the figure?

• Have you checked the log file - help>Troubleshooting>View Log File - just after loading the figure?

Just did. No smoking gun. I have a few duplicate formula warnings, but nothing too serious or that seem to be related to the problem. I do have a few hundred of these lines:

2020-08-24 12:58:13.242 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(9012): Failed to add user alias property to node.
    2020-08-24 12:58:13.242 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(1552): Failed to create alias!

The lines are all identical except for the time stamp. I'm not a code guy, so those don't convey much to me. Other than that, I don't have anything at all related to any of the install files for that product.

• I'm having trouble thinking of possible causes. Are the content directories listed in the same order as usual (that you can tell)?

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

Have you checked that the morphs are not locked?

Otherwise what you describe, could only happen when the morphfiles are deleted once the figure has been loaded into the scene, but before any of the dials have been used...

• Got it! I uninstalled the BMK package, then reloaded the figure... and the morphs were still listed. Went back and checked the Morphs folder and found a second installation in a subfolder. Maybe I duped it abd didn't realize it  Once that was deleted and the correct package was re-installed, it worked. Thanks for the advice everybody!