michael suit problems

ginonovantaginonovanta Posts: 63
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Hi guys,is it normal to have this wiev from far when i apply the bodysuit on the model??

prob.png
1366 x 768 - 414K

Comments

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,794
    edited December 1969

Make sure Copy Morphs and Copy scales when Conforming are checked in the Properties tab body actor of the suit. This presumes the morphs used in the figure are present in the suit..

If that doesn't solve it, It's possible that some of the apparent pokethrough is an artifact of the preview, and my not show in the final render,.....

• ginonovantaginonovanta Posts: 63
    edited December 1969

Thanks!...but the bad visualization is still active...maybe you're right,it's just the preview....by the way can you tell me why the software considers the suit as a replacement for the original body??

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,055
    edited December 1969

Click the double-tick button in the library pane, not the single-tick, to avoid replacing the selected figure with the new figure. I think double-click should behave as load new by default, but if not go to Edit>General Preferences>Library and make sure Add to scene rather than replace existing is checked under Double-Click Behaviour at top-right.

• edited December 1969

Hi guys,is it normal to have this wiev from far when i apply the bodysuit on the model??
    If you use Poser Pro 2014, you can use the Fitting room and set a pokethrough tolerance. Otherwise, use the morph brush at pull setting and get the clothing above the body part. That will create a fit morph in the parameter dial of the clothing part.
    edited December 1969

So the clothing object should go in the character folder or in the props one??Cause the suit was showing in the figures library before i changed its location in the props folder

• edited December 1969

So the clothing object should go in the character folder or in the props one??Cause the suit was showing in the figures library before i changed its location in the props folder

Doing that will get rid of some essential data which only figure files have.

edited December 1969

So i suppose it is also why the three digits hands from michael 4 creature morphs are not replacing the original ones?

hands_three_digits.png
    524 x 362 - 125K
  • edited December 1969

So i suppose it is also why the three digits hands from michael 4 creature morphs are not replacing the original ones?

If you want to work with a rigged piece of clothing, it should best be saved in the figures section of Poser library. If you want to work with Dynamic Clothing, which in its purest form is not rigged, you save those into the props section of Poser library.

DAZ3D will have to answer about the 3-fingered body suit issue, because they are the creators of the Michael 4 figure, the M4 creature morphs, and the M4 bodysuit.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,055
    edited December 1969

The three fingers morph hides one finger and covers up the join - it should work in Poser, as far as I know, if the rest of the creature morphs working correctly?

Recent versions of Poser will load fiels that "belong" in one library from another, so moving the CR2 to the props library would be safe.

edited December 1969

It doesn't work,neither putting it in the props folder