Z Mixed Emotions Render Errors ?

I've never seen renders errors caused by an Expressions or Pose product, but I'm getting them with Z Mixed Emotions.

Tried redownloading and reinstalling, made no difference.

The Expressions, upper and lower apply  with Posing tab sliders correctly, and the finished render looks like it should, but my log file is clogged up with error msgs.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Z Mixed Emotions Render Errors.jpg
439 x 434 - 48K

Comments

• kenshaw011267kenshaw011267 Posts: 3,805

Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

That's pretty nutso.  Why would Studio wanna render product icons.  Have this on my WL, but not purchased yet.  Sounds like a ticket is in order if reinstalling doesn't work.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014
    Sevrin said:

That's pretty nutso.  Why would Studio wanna render product icons.  Have this on my WL, but not purchased yet.  Sounds like a ticket is in order if reinstalling doesn't work.

It doesn't, it loads the dial thumbnails when you open a dial collection in parameters tab, that part of the log is not related to rendering.

It looks like the thumbnails are just missing from the installation, check the installation Zip-file if the thumbnails can be found there under "Content\Data\Daz 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\Zeddicuss\Z Mixed Emotions\...

If some sort of installer has been used, the Zip-file can be manually downloaded from "My Account\Product Library"

• nowefgnowefg Posts: 557

Ah. So I'm just seeing a prior part of the log in the window. Thanks. I did check the data folder, and it looks like all the images are there. Just  not loading for some reason.

I only download manually, no DIM, no Install Manager, and this one I downloaded and installed twice.

Some bug.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014
    nowefg said:

Ah. So I'm just seeing a prior part of the log in the window. Thanks. I did check the data folder, and it looks like all the images are there. Just  not loading for some reason.

I only download manually, no DIM, no Install Manager, and this one I downloaded and installed twice.

Some bug.

Are the morph files and their thumbnails installed to the path, where the log is looking for them or somewhere else?

With all the "Smart" installers, it seems that quite a lot of people have their stuff installed in places where DS can't find them