LAMH 2 Iray Catelyzer keeps crashing

Hi,

Not sure when and why, but this plugin is verry buggy  for my PC. Sometimes it says Rendering Error, other times it is crashing Daz3d to the desktop. Tried many different settings like safe mode etc ect.

I try a scene with just a lion ( high detail or standard detail) in a very minimal ultrascenery island scene (render optimization to speed or auto). and a HDRI vanilla skies

Without lamh it is rendering fine, but then there are no the lion manes of course. If I use the Lamh2iray catelyzer pane it keep crashing when i use the render button. It looks like the trouble strast when it wants to start the render process. The same goes without the ultrascenery scenes and just the lion.

Im using DAz studio 4.12 pro. More crash info in attachment.

Thanks.

txt
txt
log.txt

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,392

Can't help with Catalyzer but for the record when using products like ultra scenery which use instances extensively it's a good idea to set instancing optimization to Memory, not Speed.

• Thank you Leana, yes I know. I tried memory and the auto setting. But im absolutely sure ultra scenery is working fine. Catalizer is the problem.