unable to save

posernewbiexxxposernewbiexxx Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

I have saved scenes in past, but now if I try to save, or save as, the program freezes and the menu selections are dimmed, nothing will work. I hit escape and try again with same result. I have a mac laptop operating system 10.4.7 ????

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Would help if you also added what program you are using and which version of it. Makes it easier to try and diagnose what is going wrong

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 1969

I have saved scenes in past, but now if I try to save, or save as, the program freezes and the menu selections are dimmed, nothing will work. I hit escape and try again with same result. I have a mac laptop operating system 10.4.7 ????

Check to see if you have an open request dialog in the background and cancel out it.

• posernewbiexxxposernewbiexxx Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I forgot to put that I am using Daz4. And yes, there was a dialogue box hidden in background. Problem seems to be solved.
    thank you.

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 1969

I forgot to put that I am using Daz4. And yes, there was a dialogue box hidden in background. Problem seems to be solved.
    thank you.

you may also want to update to Mac OS 10.4.11 which is closer to the framework of OS 10.5 with several video card enhancements depending on which laptop you are running on.
    This may offer you a little more overall stability.

then again, if it aint broke...