Hierarchical Pose not saving Expressions

Hello. I just noticed that hierarchical pose preset is suddenly not saving expressions - at least not for Genesis 2 which is what I'm still using. All old hierarchical poses still work but any new ones I've saved don't. Normal pose preset still saves them but it of course doesn't affect any props on the figure. I'm not sure if this is related to DS version upgrade?

Anyone else having this same problem and does anyone have idea how to fix it because now I've to save separate expression pose and hieracrhical pose which is just really god damn annoying? Not to mention dozens of lost expression-pose preset combinations I've to recreate if it didn't actually save them.

Comments

• Are the expression sliders set as Modifier/Pose in Parameter Settings (click the gear icon on the sldier)?

• beregarberegar Posts: 269
    edited August 2020

Are the expression sliders set as Modifier/Pose in Parameter Settings (click the gear icon on the sldier)?

Sorry for the slow reply. Yes they are. Just as normal. However I noticed that when saving the hierarchical pose it doesn't give "pose controls" as one of the properties you can save like the normal pose saving option does. I'm not sure if this was the case in previous versions of DS too? It definitely used to save them though.

Post edited by beregar on
  • Did you try checking the Include Root Pose at the bottom of the options dialogue?

Yes. It is checked.

• I think, then, that you need to open a support ticket (if you haven't).

I'll do that. Thanks!