Gia 6 disappeared?

I am positive I have not uninstalled any base character from Genesis 2, but Gia 6 no longer appears in my content folders. (I have few enough Genesis 2 figures where I have no need to uninstall any of them, especially base figures.)

She also doesn't appear in DIM at all.

The only way to get her appears to be 100% manual or Daz Connect.

What happened here?

I am concerned that Gia 6 disappeared from my folders. Yes, it's concerning that it got lost in DIM, but removing content off of my Daz install (either making it invisible or non-functional) is the big concern here.

EDIT: I have reinstalled her via Daz Connect because I was planning to use her, but it's still not cool to have her missing in the first place.

Post edited by The Blurst of Times on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

She shows up in DIM for me as "Gia for Genesis 2 Female" rather than Gia 6; the installed files all leave off the 6.  There's a Gia.duf under Characters and a Gia folder under Materials.

• The Blurst of TimesThe Blurst of Times Posts: 2,410
    edited August 2020

I guess I can chalk it up to user error, but I still don't know how Gia 6 disappeared. It's not a name that I would remove from my Daz timelnies, especially with that small of an install size and that era of figure.

I've definitely removed content via DIM, but it's all Genesis 8-era content where sorting by order date and filesize should not put Gia 6 into any sort priority for culling. I don't remove base figures either.

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Post edited by The Blurst of Times on