How to update Render Settings of many scenes at once?

Hey people,

I have to change the Render Settings of 100s of scenes, but it would take a lot of time to open each one and merge the Render Settings one by one.

How do I batch update the Render Settings of 100s of scenes with as few clicks as possible?

Comments

• I don't think there is a way to do that (other than a custom script). Can't you update them as you need them?

• I don't think there is a way to do that (other than a custom script). Can't you update them as you need them?

That's a lot of non-creative work and mechanical labour that could be done by a piece of software.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,014

It seems that the render setting are saved at the end of the *.duf file, depending of the size of the scene files, they could be changed in some text editor (Notepad++)

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    oppai-man said:

I don't think there is a way to do that (other than a custom script). Can't you update them as you need them?

That's a lot of non-creative work and mechanical labour that could be done by a piece of software.

Save the scene you want to use all the time as a "render preset" and then applying it each time you create a new scene or open an old scene is the most practical way without teaching yourself (lots of) programming.

• oppai-man said:

Hey people,

I have to change the Render Settings of 100s of scenes, but it would take a lot of time to open each one and merge the Render Settings one by one.

How do I batch update the Render Settings of 100s of scenes with as few clicks as possible?

hi , save your render settings then you can use this --> https://www.daz3d.com/batch-render-for-daz-studio-4-and-rib to batch all your render, use the option " use selected render settings" so you dont have to re open and re save all your files...

• mclaughmclaugh Posts: 221
    oppai-man said:

I don't think there is a way to do that (other than a custom script). Can't you update them as you need them?

So write your own script and offer it for sale.