Michael 4 problem installing in poser pro 2014

ginonovantaginonovanta Posts: 63
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Hi!Please could someone explain me why i'm not able to load michael 4 figure in poser pro 2014??
When i try it can't find those files and i haven't the slightest idea why and where they are (if they are somewhere,cause i'm not able to find them anywhere)
How get him to work??

wtf_michael.png
1366 x 768 - 346K

Comments

• edited December 1969

Please try running the bat file to inform your system of the location of the morphs folder.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The bat file will be in the Runtime:Libraries:!DAZ folder and is called DzCreateExPFiles-M4.bat

• ginonovantaginonovanta Posts: 63
    edited June 2014

Nothing.....see it's like it's looking for a file called M4BODYGrps.pz2 (and not just that) but the files in the directory are called differently......

Immagine.png
    1366 x 768 - 260K
    Post edited by ginonovanta on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,055
    edited December 1969

Did you run the Documenti\Documenti Pubblici>Poser Pro 2014 Content>Runtime>Libraries>!DAZ>DzCreateExPFile-m4.bat file?

edited December 1969

Now it works,but another issue has come....when i try to add muscle morphs nothing changes

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Are you dialing the morphs in the Parameters tab after injecting them?

edited December 1969

In fact all parameters where hidden and i didn't notice.......sorry if i'm disturbing,but i have started using the software a couple of days ago...hope don't bother if i ask some assistance