Catherine HD for Genesis 8 Female(s)

I was looking at a render someone did of the new Catherine HD for Genesis 8 Female(s) and noticed something odd.

The iris on the models left eye looks to be twice the size of the right eye. So I was going to contact them to let them know they may have messed up a setting somewhere. But lo and behlold I checked the promo pics of the asset and what do I see but:

Now I am a huge fan of the artists involved in this asset and was considering picking it up. But the oversized iris concerns me. Can anyone who has this figure confirm for me whether it is a bug in the model ?

I would normally just log a ticket straight to CS but in the present environment I cannot afford  to buy a potentally bugged model and await a refund if I go down that path.

Any feedback appreciated.

David

Post edited by The Inner Circle on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

It is intentional. If you go into the actor tab and look at the morphs that are currently used, you will see one called Catherine eye and this morph brings it back down to normal.

it is a real condition called anisocoria

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

That's pretty cool.  We've seen different coloured irises, but this is a new option.  I had put her on my wishlist because she has a lot of great options, but now I've gotta go ahead and pick her up.  They listed the earlobe morph, but you don't see the eye morph unless you check the file list.

• The Inner CircleThe Inner Circle Posts: 226
    edited July 2020

Cool - glad to know I am not going nuts - well more nuts than usual.

Thanks for the reply.

David

Post edited by The Inner Circle on