Super Suit Bundle Question

Do the Genesis character super suits in the big bundle auto fit Genesis 8 characters well?

https://www.daz3d.com/supersuit-pro-bundle

Comments

• RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,300

Another question, I should be able to just run the 3delight converter script to convert the 3delight textures to iray ones on this wardrobe, correct?

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,262

That's a delightful set ... when it first came out many were buying just for the shaders! I rather doubt that they would all convert well - bump/disp etc dials may need adjusting.

As to auto-fitting, if the auto-fit clones you have don't do the trick, try the ones I've released [link in signature]. They have the pose adjustments mentioned in their names.

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,104
    edited July 2020

Not Genesis 8 but this is Bethany genesis 3 with Supersuit.

Excuse Me!

2020-07-28 12:59:17.181 Total Rendering Time: 24 minutes 6.29 seconds

Click on image for full size.

excuse-me-copyright-001.jpg
    1000 x 1500 - 864K
    Post edited by Fishtales on
  • RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,300
    edited July 2020

Thanks Fishtales, that is a great image! Is that an Iray render? I bought the bundle and I can't wait to get my imagination running with it. My computer is rendering and will be tied up for the next 8 hours or so. Then I will try to fit some super hero clothing.

Hello Catherine, I have bought the Michael 4 to Genesis 3 figure converters (about a week ago) but it went over my head and I have not been very successful with that so far. Almost got it...

I am not sure I understand what the files you have linked me to the "auto fit clones" I have downloaded the zip files but I do not understand what they are yet. Could you please give a simple synopsis?

Are they poses that put Gen 8 figures into a certain pose so the clothes fit on right when applied?

You people are so smart here and I admire you all and I love being a part of this art scene!

Thanks very much for the responses!

Post edited by RexRed on
  • FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,104
    edited July 2020

@RexRed

It is an Iray render.

I tried one of the suits on Genesis 8 Female. It fits but you have to use the fit sliders to hide some poke through on the buttocks, hips and breast areas. The gloves don't follow the Geneses 8 fingers but if you select them and pose them to fit they then follow the fingers fine. This image shows the problem and I have posed a couple of the fingers on the right hand to show that it can be done, if tedious :)

Supersuit Genesis 8

2020-07-29 07:31:08.008 Total Rendering Time: 27.56 seconds

Click on image for full size.

supersuit-genesis8-copyright-001.jpg
    1000 x 1500 - 604K
    Post edited by Fishtales on